NEN is an educational partner for major global information and communication technology companies where company has several strategic, international, educational and technical partnerships and implement training by accredited international curriculum in accordance with international standards, by certified trainers of educational partner in each field separately, in appropriate training environment, conform to global specifications, reach the required quality of training courses and providing the four basic components of the training process, which is (international curriculum – certified trainer – practical training – appropriate training environment).
Causing NEN be one of the major leading learning organization in the field of training in the local and international level. Holds a large number of awards from educational partners over the years.
- International partners: Jefferson University || EastEnd College || Michigan Academy
- Technology Partners: Cisco || Microsoft || Oracle || Juniper || National Instruments
- Educational Partners: Microsoft || Cisco || Oracle || EC-Council || CompTIA || CWNP || MathWorks
- Education/Academic Partner: Microsoft || Cisco || Oracle || EC-Council || CompTIA || CWNP || MathWorks
- IT Testing: Pearson PTE/IIA || iTEP || TOEFL || ILETS || Kryterion
- Academic Testing: Pearson VUE || Prometric || ICDL || CertiPort || G.E.S
- Accredited from Industrial Training Council (ITC)
- Accredited from Chamber of Information Technology (CIT)
- Accredited from Information Technology Industry Development Agency
- Holds certificate of quality ISO9001 || Knowledge Advisors